Rent Master landlord login link.

Please outline your enquiry below with the rental property address, your name and best contact number. We will get in touch with you as soon as possible.


  • Direct Debit Form

  • Notice to Vacate

  • Maintenance Request

    Please email to

    When it is plumbing emergency and water leaking, please turn off the water main switch to minimise the damage to your personal items and the house. Then contact your property manager.

    When it is power fault, please contact your electricity supplier first. They may have the maintenance work undertaking around your area, temporarily turn off the power supply, otherwise, please contact your property manager.

  • Contact your property manager

    Vivien Sun
    Rachel Meng